What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one that's my favorite is the old Cold Steel Shinobu / Clipmate series. Fortunately, they come in 3 sizes so I can pick the size that best suits my EDC needs for the day. I sometimes carry almost all 6 (2 styles x 3 sizes) but mostly it's just the small clipmate on the keychain and my oldest one, a large clipmate, in the pocket. And yes, I realize it's a bit nuts to have 17 of one knife model when there are only 6 variations.

CScollection-14Medium.jpg

JonN06

Newly Enlightened
I'm currently working a Boker Trance as my carry knife. You guys have some really nice knives. here's mine.

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

JonN06

Newly Enlightened
Thanks kraid, I really like it. It's really thin and the clip lets it sit low in my back pocket without showing much. The in-laws got me that in some package deal with some boker labeled 6p clone light last Christmas.

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
Spyderco Delica SS
Spyderco Endura (now upgraded to Endura Wave)

carry_knives.jpg

Last edited:

Buckles

Newly Enlightened
Mine would have to be either my Spyderco Tasman Salt or Atlantic Salt. Both are full spyder edge. I get new knives all the time, but for some reason I always come back to these two. There is just something about their toughness and durability that makes me like them. Not having to worry about keeping them clean is always great too.

RSW

Newly Enlightened
Benchmade 705.

My wish list for the next 1-2 years includes a Benchmade Mini-Ritter, an Emerson Mini cqc-15 and a small Sebenza.

AEHaas

Newly Enlightened
Yuna Custom Knives

These are on my web site and available now (see below):

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg

It is a larger folder, not a smallish one. People get very excited when they hold this one. 'Very unique, very smart, very sharp.

aehaas

jacknife

Newly Enlightened
Ahh, the Bob Casper folder , Best PURCHASE of and folder Yet . Just see how it sits in your hand ,. Check out the reverse grip also......Not the small one The full size one /...

Bierkameel

Newly Enlightened
1%7E21.jpg

Benchmade Activator 210TK, have been looking for a long time for it and just scored a new one :cool: