what's your favourite flashlight

FLT MEDIC

Newly Enlightened
Gladius has the best UI for me and it has been used for underwater searches, strobing stray dogs and drunk people away, signalling traffic, as a work/emergency light and many other similar memorable moments. :)

glockbob

Newly Enlightened
bigchelis,

That video is one of the best I have seen, I'm sure the resolution is much better on your original, but it still shows the amazing tint of the malkoff.

VillageIdiot

Newly Enlightened
I love the beam of my 6P so much I can't bring myself to put a Malkoff LED in it. I'll probably get a P90 or a FiveMega bulb setup for it...

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of them warm my heart, but if I had to pick one.......maybe, possibly, my mint 7c Maglite (1274). If not that one, then my Novatac 120T. The 10x Dominator was in there, too, but I'm trying to detach myself, because I need the money (thinking about selling it), and LEDs are catching up.

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
I guess my Dmini SE.

Solid brass, nickel plate. q5 3 mode digitally regulated driver. #35 of 100.

It just feels like nothing else and the light it puts out always puts a smile on my face. It's fun to let people try it out. You guys know what I mean.

A little NDI Silver gets more pocket time though...

AA6TZ

Enlightened
My Favorite Flashlight is . . .

It's a toss-up between my SureFire U2_Ultra and my E2DL. I LOVE both of them equally. What's a Flashaholic to do?!??

-Clive

Tiff

Newly Enlightened
I'd have to say My favorite is my new Nitecore D10. It's always with me whenever I need it. It's bright enough and lasts a very long time with 1 eneloop AA battery.

My second favorite is my old 6v incan Floating Spotlight. It's been with me since before I got married the first time! It doesn't throw better than my Husky 2D 4 watt but it has weathered the tough times. It's massive tho. Be nice to get a LED drop in that won't melt the plastic front lens....

lightcacher

Newly Enlightened
I'd have to say it's the well worn Fenix P1D CE I carry on my keyring. This little light has saved my bacon more times than any other light I own and it never fails to impress people when I show it to them. Great little light!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is my favorite.

No...this one.

Or maybe this one.

Sometimes... this one.

Then there's this one.

And this one.

Shoot! I can't decide.
Agreed, totally! Right now it's my E1L w A19 HA head and GDuP. Aleph Std tailcap. Tomorrow well who knows? :shrug: