whats your profession and whats your light for it?

rearmount

Newly Enlightened
Former firefighter, now a medical student. In my pocket is a Preon 2 MK3. Great color rendition for examining patients and the copper's antimicrobial aspect gives me a warm fuzzy.

When I was a firefighter, I used Streamlight Survivors and Vulcans on the fire ground, a Surefire E2e clipped in my pocket, and one time, a Surefire 9P attached to my helmet.

Mike 208

Enlightened
I'm a Alarm Response Officer for a large alarm company in the Los Angeles area. I change the flashlights I use every so often, but currently I'm using a Surefire Centurion 3-cell with a LED drop-in as primary and a Streamlight Microstream USB as a back-up.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
These days with smart phones and a light app few people carry a flashlight now.. I've been carrying a flashlight so long that when the power goes out I forget I have a smart phone light.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Former firefighter, now a medical student. In my pocket is a Preon 2 MK3. Great color rendition for examining patients and the copper's antimicrobial aspect gives me a warm fuzzy.

When I was a firefighter, I used Streamlight Survivors and Vulcans on the fire ground, a Surefire E2e clipped in my pocket, and one time, a Surefire 9P attached to my helmet.

I actually just recommend my sister this light, she's emt.

Seems like your digging it yes? What cells are you running in it?? If I can pick your brain a little [emoji1]

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
I've been working as a library assistant for going on 9 years now. Sometimes the layout of AC ducts and even the distribution of ceiling lights makes for fairly dark aisles, so a torch always comes in handy to check the shelves. Not exactly a lumen-intensive activity, but boy do you miss the light if you don't bring it :candle:

I've used a number of torches over the years, but my own pick is the Convoy S2 (not S2+). It fits my hands nicely and the deep reflector tightens the spill to just the perfect diameter.