Where to buy a MagLite Xl50 in Toronto, Canada

Z

z_magtacular

I've only found one place online from BC that seems to have these lights in Canada, would rather get it locally.

Canadian Tire, Home Depot etc.. don't have them, or anything that interesting I may add..

jordan9

Newly Enlightened
i know the post is a little old but im wondering where in BC can you buy the xl50?

thanks

Retinator

Enlightened
Lebaron shows them in their 2011 catalogue www.lebaron.ca

Lowes was slow to offer the XL100, but I'm confidant that they'll have them at some point if not already.

Bass Pro was where I got my XL100, but I haven't been there for a long time now, but they may get the XL50, phone them perhaps?

The XL50 would suit my needs better, the 100 has too much going on. Seems to be one of those lights that look great on paper and not as functional as they thought (talking about the 100).

Good luck!

Relojero

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys-

I'm not in Canada, but you may have the same situation there...

I'd been to a couple of Home depots and not seen the the xl50, and a week or so later another HD had a whole rack of them. I don't know if they don't have enough for all the stores in a given area, but it was worth the effort: this is a great, inexpensive light with a simple UI.

Don't give up!! + Mike

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen them at Whole Sale Sports, KMS tools, and Mountain Equipment Coop here in Edmonton Alberta.
Not all the time but there's stock in occasion

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could try the MEC and Europebound on King St W. (I used to live in Toronto) Not listed on the websites but sometimes they have extra stuff in store.

I like the user interface on the XL50 but 3 x AAA is a poor battery choice for an LED flashlight.

JNieporte

Enlightened
I know it's a little after your posting, but I can send you an XL-50. (I'm in the U.S.)