Where's the best place to purchase a Fenix P2D CE?

jbviau

Enlightened
Have to give a +1 for Lighthound here. I just ordered a P2D the other day, and the shipping was lightning fast!

Juicespeare1

Newly Enlightened
Got my P2D, it's very nice.

I really like it. It has replaced my SF E1L for the time being as EDC.

I will be ordering a new model KX1 head for my SF E1L when they become available so it will be interesting to see how the P2D on high (not turbo) compares to the SF E1L with KX1 head.

I'd have to say I very happy with my P2D purchase from Fenix-Store.

Very nice fit and finish on the P2D, the LED is pretty close to be dead center, just slightly off, not much to worry about. The spill light is much much better than the SF E1L with the SF E1L and the P2D being about equal brightness when the P2D is on High (not Turbo) mode. But, of course, the sidespill on the P2D is much better.

Also, the P2D compared to the SF E1L (with current KL1 head) colorwise seems a but more blue with the SF being a bit green. Still, they both are much whiter than other Luxeon LEDs I have.

ensile

Enlightened
fenix-store +1, really awesome people, REAL customer awareness.. friendly demeanor.. will deffinately buy again. free ship, there's no issue here!! this guy (foursevens) is pro and because he deals in predominantly "fenix" brand lights, he'd be the best source of knowledge and opinion also the person to be with if something went wrong with your light or if u werent happy. Side note, look at how many positive feedbacks fenix-store.com get, if that isnt worth the piece of mind, i really can't help. :)

QuinnK

Newly Enlightened
I can definitely recommend LightHound. Very quick shipping, free on Fenix (maybe on other flashlights, not sure), and very reasonable on anything else. Great customer service, immediate response and resolution to any problem.

Take care... Quinn

sonofjesse

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered from many. And most provide fine customer serivce.

If you want the best! Go with Lighthound can not be beat on email and support. They will take care of you no matter what!

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
My personal preference is the Fenix-Store. Other dealers like Lighthound, brightguy or Eliteled are also good. I'm just partial to David and the Fenix-store because he goes out of his way to help his customers (and give good deals!)