Which lights do you prefer for EDC and SDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Every Day Carry is a McLuxIII-PD.

My Some Days Carry is a SureFire L4.

But I refuse to use language which someone claims to have "founded."

Scott

Kiessling

Flashaholic
tron3 said:
What. Don't you like a little controversy and excitement in the threads?
Don't worry. I'm not here to make trouble. This will die out on it's own.

This is only one forum in a world wide web of over 1 billion web sites. Relax, there are worse things in the world

Actually ... we don't like exciting controversy in our threads. And while it is certainly true that CPF is just a little forum, we'd like it to be a pleasant place for our members. This excludes the sort of behaviour you are showing right now.

I have now read through a bunch of your latest threads and polls. Three of them were closed by moderators recently, yet you keep pushing your agenda and new threads keep popping up despite clear warnings.
Judging from the reactions in those threads, a majority of the members is getting annoyed and some even begin to sound unpleasant. You are disturbing the atmosphere of CPF.

This will end here. To be crystal clear this time ... Tron3, if you continue to push your agenda any further you will be banned. No further warnings will be issued.

No matter how often you repeat something ... rub it in the ears of other people ... it won't make it any more true. Accept that.

bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.