who do you think is pretty

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i got it .but i cheated checked the properties of the pic ya posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifRebecca Romijn-Stamos

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
She has a bit of a mystique to her, doesn't she?

Can someone please help Rags with this?

- Icey

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol look at post above ya i think i got it but i cheated.she is pretty .

udaman

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
lol i dont think her hubby would like me calling

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL raggie33, you don't keep up to date, Rebecca and her husband who met on VS fashion show, are splitsville and getting a divorce!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005381/bio

Ice, I just keep scolling up and down on the picture of Kristin even though she's only 5'4" tall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif...wearing out my scroll wheel with my puny low-res 14in laptop monitor. I think we should both upgrade to higher resolution17in laptops to better enjoy the view!

I'll try to edit to tiny pict that anyone can click on for the full size(IMHO should be poster sized /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).

Play, Carrie Lu is acutally no taller than Rebecca, just slightly more buff/taught. Rebecca is actually slimmer, as is the equally tall and thinner Gisèle Bündchen. Leanardo DiCapria looked like a midget next to her when she wore high-heels and she looked rail thin next to him, even though she actually has a curvy figure. Nicole Kidman is the real stick figurine, no buff body there. If you like more meat on the bone, way buff LokeLani McMicheal, the anti-waif, will beat the crap out of you in any sport of your choosing(bring on the pain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) I don't think there are any VS models that are short/petit in height.

For a list of Victoria's Secret supermodels. http://www.who2.com/victoriassecret.html

Right now, I working on improving my Photoshop technique with these tips /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif :
http://www.zug.com/scrawl/secret/

Ah, I forgot Argentine hottie Yamila, Sports Illustrated covergirl, banned from Wally World for having too much of a curvy body and clevage.

Kitchener

Newly Enlightened
[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know ...... Angelica Huston would not make hardly anyone's list, probably nobody's list. But her role in Lonesome Dove, there was just something about her in that movie that was compelling.

But if you want to go back a bit, Shelly Winters and Lucille Ball were quite stunning (no lie) in their very early years.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great mini-series. Probably the greatest ever. Was just thinking earlier tonight of her admonition to Robert Duvall that one day he might come across a couple of fighters that will get the best of him...

You've definitely got a fetish for some sleepers! Shelley Winters. Come Back, Little Sheba!

Kudos, though, to the other post featuring Lauren Bacall. WOW!!! Was she ever a beauty. That look she kept putting on Bogart in To Have And Have Not definitely spoke uncensorable volumes.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
PBJS -

Glad to know a young stud like you can appreciate Kimmy. Dingy as a loon. Not a mean thought in her head.

raggie33 -

Amanda Peet? No, but close. Do you want a hint?

[/ QUOTE ]

Icebreak, you got me mixed up with someone else! Young Stud??? My man, even when I was YOUNG I weren't no stud. At 44 this is midlife dude!

What is a "Kimmy"? Which pic? What's the full name?

Humor me! I'm on dialup!

Jeez! I'd be a TERROR if I could post pics. I got CDs stuffed full! And if my Zip drive hadn't croaked.....

nightshade

Enlightened
Don't forget the B-movie actresses
Linda Hamilton-Terminator trilogy
Catherine Mary Stewart-Last Starfighter,Weekend at Bernies
Valeria Golino-Hotshots,Clean Slate

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
PlayBoyJoeShmoe -

44? You are a kid.

Kimmy? Second pic was Kim Basinger. I call her Kimmy because we used to date. Or, I think we used to date. Or, I dreamt we used to date.

I wish. All not true.

In interviews I've seen, I get the impression she's a real sweetie.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
anna nicole is still amazeing .and finaly some one im smarter then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifi even thought she looked ok when she was heavy but saw her on tv a few weeks ago and was like wow.but she is still to tall for me i think.and still got to love wynona ryder just lock up ya stuff

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
UDaMan had it right with one choice. Lexia Doig is one very fine example of womanhood. Don't we wish every starship had a persona like that!!?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Another one of my favorites is Sandra Locke. That look she gave Outlaw Josey Wales in one scene is enough to really get the juices flowing.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPFmember-gracekelly.jpg

Grace Kelly was classically beautiful-

CPFmember-gl1.jpg

Connie Nielsen has similar features-

CPFmember-joanseverance.jpg

and Joan Severance with electrifying eyes (among other parts)!

udaman

Banned
Play,

Hoshi Saito, she's pretty hot; but why the Japanese name for a Korean woman(Linda Park)? But...hello, did you see that 2nd link in my post for Lexa Doig from the UK Maxim photos??

but like T'pol(who got nekkid with the seemingly gay Trip too many times) Jolene Blalock, those characters on ST:Enterprise are so dull/dry.

You can see Rommie, with her levity/caustic/satiracle wit hilarious facial expressions---as well as kicking some serious *** every other epi...like when she says "Uh...huh" or "Hmmmm", every-week on re-runs of Andromeda this summer. Especially funny was the Machinery of the Minds? epi., w/brief appearance by another Korean hottie with brains from another Sci-Fi re-incarnated series, Battlestar Galactica. Grace Park, she played Carol26, to which the dorky science/engineering genius on Andromedra, retorts...I'd like to have all of the other 25 clones too.

You can do a local TV airing guide from the links on the official website, along with viewing the Rommie gallery there http://www.andromedatv.com/, Next season is the last, and will be picked up on the Sci-Fi channel; though Andromeda never takes itself seriously as a Sci-Fi series like the others, it's strickly for humor and silly, silly storylines---and it does that very well.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0314979/BATTLESTARG_SCIFI_02584.JPG?path=pgallery&path_key=Park,%20Grace

Since we're bringing in old classics like Batman, maybe we should list the Bond girls(women)? Or, how about Julie from Mod Squad--- Peggy Lipton, who did not hit her stride until middle age in Twin Peeks...sure would like to have her save me a piece of cherry pie(joke from the series). Emmy Peel from the British series the Advengers?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there is something to be said for a physically powerful, woman who's ready for any kind of weather and owns a nice big flashlight. Ain't she sweet? She can knock you off your feet.

DarellBaby_002.jpg

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Icebreak, that is just WRONG!!!!

On a slightly more serious note. I can't remember a LOT of things... some of which are which show had what hotties.

I'm cleaning off my HDD of extraneous BS here lately and some of the chicks I've been culling through wearing anything from a nice dress to a strategic pose are damn HOT! See if you can dig up a pic or two of Angel Boris!!! Or Elsa Benitez!!!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Um. Joe. Uh...Angel ain't got no clothes. Definitely a healthy girl. Elsa seems to only own bikinis. She doesn't seem to like any of them though. She keeps taking them off. Another *healthy* girl. Great face, other nice design elements as well.