Who has the lowest number of flashlights?

Quiksilver

Enlightened
I suppose it is possible to have "negative" flashlights, in a way.

Assuming you have a budget for lights, you could have zero lights and also be owing a flashlight to someone else ...

Sort of like flashlight debt, deep in the red filter.

langham

Enlightened
I now have 1 too many as I am not impressed with the Supbeam L25S. It is bright, but it does not serve the purpose that I wanted it to and it is the loudest flashlight I have ever heard. It is louder than ambient noise while driving down the interstate, and not just on low mode on all levels except strobe. I though that I could just pad it, but they did a good job of that already so I guess it is just poor quality.

sandalian

Enlightened
I only have 4 flashlights.
I usually give my "outdated" flashlight to relatives so it can serve them in the darkness.

Treeguy

Enlightened
I only have two. I win! :)

Oh the shame... Oh the glory.

A Surefire and an egregious POS that sold for $4.99, two D-cells included

N_N_R

Enlightened
LOL, what a topic :D I don't collect them and constantly rotate them i.e. sell my old ones to be able to buy new ones.... so now I have 6 and only 4 of them come from known brands :D

Bumble

Enlightened
can i post-date back to around the year 1983 ? if so 1 light :) the year 2013 now thats a different story lol

nargalzius

Newly Enlightened
Newbies such as myself are at an advantage here.

I technically have ONE (HDS) - and it's back ordered (obviously) at that!

Do I get a prize? ;)

ev13wt

Newly Enlightened
Some day I will sell everything and only have 1. OR 2. Maybe 3.

Awwww fawk it...

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aiming for less than 5 soon. The survivors will be:

Roar of the Pelican 6AA->2D
Lummi Raw Ti
Lummi Wee SS
Surefire E1e with LumensFactory upgrade

The Fenix L1T might survive the cut, but everything else can be given away to friends and family. I find torches I didn't even know I still had.

Cheers,

Mick

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to think flashlights stupid: too little light and too little runtime: stuff them in a trunk & 3 years later when you need them the battery is dead. Then, I discovered the 40 lpw lux1 led, in October 2005 and captured by the cpf info in late 2007, when I sensed the lux1 was outdated (I never liked the 20 lpw lux3 other than color). But I still think all traditional flashlights (led included) are stupid, in their present form. I cannot possible think of a situation where would feel productive holding a round barrel flashlight in my left hand. My hands should be doing stuff, otherwise, I probably have no use for vision. I can walk around is .25 lux and not knock things over.

So, I am guessing headlamps do not count as flashlights. Do flashlights count as flashlights if they have been hack-sawed/glued/velcro'd/and elasticized into head lamps and wrist/armband lights?

Latest posts