Why no love for the Nitecor D10 SP?

h_nu

Enlightened
I would also be interested in a D10 classic. I have the R2 version. The one change I'd like is to slow the ramp speed by at least half. I currently only use it as low/high. A much slower ramp speed would really allow us to set a desired level. With an XP-G it too it would fly off the shelves.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
.. The one change I'd like is to slow the ramp speed by at least half. ..
Please, Noooo. It already takes long enough, and the fact that you can release the piston and then press it again to ramp the opposite way makes it easy to get the 'just right' level.

jblackwood

Enlightened
So . . . no love for the Golden Dragon Plus version? The GDP was a little less bright but the beam profile was perfect from spot to spill. My Q5 has a greenish tint to it so I left it on my nightstand so my GDP D10 can stay in my pants pocket. Even it, though, has a pretty garish hot spot that transitioned pretty abruptly (with a couple of rings) to the spill part of the beam (flood, as it's called by some).

Sure it was a little blue, but so are my McGizmo LS20's, and you'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands! :D

Latest posts