Why no micro switched tail clicky AAAs?

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new LF2XT will be out soon. Slightly revised body design in stainless steel, using R5 XP-G and having a SMO reflector. But we're not sure if Steve will be offering a 4th run of titanium bodies.

Thanks of the info Zeruel. You guys have definitely piqued my interest here regarding the LF2XT. I imagine I could live without the titanium body and SS wouldn't be a bad trade off at all even if it adds a bit of weight. I may even drop Steve a note and see if he has any recent info. I've had some dealings with him before and he's always been very friendly and helpful.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be careful not to ask him too much. For some reason, the more one asks, the more one's wallet gets thinner..... :ohgeez:

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be careful not to ask him too much. For some reason, the more one asks, the more one's wallet gets thinner..... :ohgeez:

I know! I started this thread because all I wanted to do was ask a simple question about micro switches in AAA lights and now I'm craving a new and fairly pricey light! OMG! It's deja vu all over again! And I can blame you, Flying Turtle and DHart for this! Thanks guys!

Oh well, one day when I am somewhere out on my property in the middle of the night using my LF2XT I will think kind thoughts of all of you.