WiseLED Xtruder LED Crew served weapon light

wise

Newly Enlightened
Patriot is on the right track here. The lenses are 46mm in diameter; we use our own optical arrangement to achieve the results. The chosen LEDs for the high LUX/throw-version (we are above 1M lux now) utilizes special OSRAM LEDs. For the moment we keep the BIN and details a little secret. Its not commercial available ; always fun to keep small secrets :)

We can replace the light engine and install different LEDs depending on end user requirements, so a combination of MKR and smaller LEDs is always an option. Our standard version has 7 white LEDs, the most common config is 6 white + a single centermounted IR LED :)

wise

Newly Enlightened
Glenn7, there will be a version with an integrated battery pack. More details will follow on this version.

@ Wiseled: will the Xtruder have a plug in battery pack or battery attached like your normal handhelds, also do you have an aproximate cost?

thanks.

wise

Newly Enlightened
We have been very busy the last few weeks, but will post some pro pictures of the new battery-version at the end of the week.
For now; have a look at this. :).
df4a5106-65d9-11e3-ab3d-22000a9193db-large.jpg

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first I'm reading about the SC version. I'm surprised to see that there isn't any more interest in a 7 emitter searchlight that you can custom order with your own choice of LED. I would have expected to see Mr WiseLED to be fighting people off with an excrement covered stick over this. I'd go for an XM-L2 version as that should give a good balance of throw and output.

I don't suppose anyone has a ballpark figure for the price? I think it's going to be pretty hard for them to compete with the Surefire ARC-2 price wise.