Wolf-Eyes AX6 P7 vs. Tiablo A9 vs. Jetbeam III(military) vs. Edgetac Raidfire Spear

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
No i don´t want to fire it with 4 CR123As!
But I like to have the possibility to use it with normal CR123As if the 18650 is empty...
You can use any type of battery you want.. you just need to change the pill. But I think you should get the Wolf-Eyes over any of those options.

Kalle

Newly Enlightened
Oh my good!

I was sure to buy the DBS, but now i´m unsure again.

is it really good to buy a flashlight with super-throw?

what is if you are walking through the wood? you see a very bright small dot and the rest is dark?

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my good!

I was sure to buy the DBS, but now i´m unsure again.

is it really good to buy a flashlight with super-throw?

what is if you are walking through the wood? you see a very bright small dot and the rest is dark?
Ok I'm into field archery,now sometimes I'm shooting at dusk! for one I do not want a blazing light on the target!,this is where the DBS comes in It places the spot where I want it to be,question what do you want this light to do for you :poke:

johnzm

Newly Enlightened
i have a DBS with a pill that lets me use cr123a, and i can move to the lithiums later if i want.

as far as the small dot in the forrest, the dbs has some spill, but there are other lights with far more spill. that wasnt really its intended purpose...