Would You still Buy an Arc AAA Today?

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc-AAA GS - still a classic? Worth buying or should I be happy my E01?

Threads like this make me feel like I'm missing something. I'm kinda new to "good" flashlights and never had an Arc. I haven't read the whole thread but I get the impression the Arc lights available today aren't the same as the old ones. Is that safe to say? Is there a reason to prefer buying an older used Arc instead of one of the new ones linked above? And if that's true, anybody want to part with one of theirs? Most of you guys seem to have them by the dozens :laughing:
I was intrigued by the old arcs and went ahead and got a new one. I was disappointed. Sponge gasket thing on the head fell off the first day and they shipped a dif color body than what was advertised. I sent it back. My E01 felt way more solid. I'd try to get an old model

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Arc-AAA GS - still a classic? Worth buying or should I be happy my E01?

Yes - some posts have been removed. Please see Rule #8 of the CPF Policies and FAQs.

And one other bit of advice - if you don't particularly care for CPF's policies, you are free to go somewhere else. But you are not free to disrupt our forums with your complaints and whining. There are other places on the web that embrace that - we don't.

Gentlemen... please carry on with the topic of this thread. :)

Latest posts