• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mr.Bulk's DamCham -----> PLEASE HELP OUT FOR WEDDING!!!!

easilyled

Flashaholic
It also depends on who is driving the sale. If the buyer comes across as desperate and the seller is not particularly bothered about selling then the price will be tilted in favour of the seller.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
It also depends on who is driving the sale. If the buyer comes across as desperate and the seller is not particularly bothered about selling then the price will be tilted in favour of the seller.
Me thinks a WTB/WTP would be an immense help with this type of thread. WTP = Willing To Pay.

ArsMachina

Enlightened
But daily multiple bumped threads with an unrealistic WTP would cause this forum collapsing - as we actually could see
nana.gif

BTW: WTB Larrylight CR2 WTP $50
sick2.gif

Jochen

Geologist

Enlightened
But daily multiple bumped threads with an unrealistic WTP would
BTW: WTB Larrylight CR2 WTP $50
sick2.gif

Jochen

lol

Toby - sorry things didn't work in your favor. Perhaps we can find you another Chammie - even a different flavor? Or the Dragons? Not sure what has been up for sale lately.

Geo

marcspar

Enlightened
Toby,

If you still have not found one, let me know.

Since I have been unable to purchase a replacement switch boot [which has age cracks], I would be willing to part with it a greatly reduced "wedding gift" price.

The rest of the light is perfect - its been locked up since I received it from Charley.

Marc