• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HDS, Surefire, Sunwayman

Nystagmus

Newly Enlightened
I'm selling a few things that I don't use to fund more purchases.

All prices include shipping. I prefer paypal as payment and will usually ship USPS priority the next day. PM me if you want something shipped outside of CONUS.

Feel free to PM me for more pics or with more questions.

Thanks!

Surefire E1B Backup 110 Lumen: $130.00 NOW $115.00 New in box. Older version discontinued by Surefire. This is the higher output version of 110 Lumens

Sunwayman M30R: $50.00. NOW $40.00 Had this for a few years, most of it spent in a box in my trunk. Works flawlessly, looks new.

Malkoff Devices E-1 Single output head: $70.00 NOW $60.00
Brand new! For 1xCR123 battery lights

Sunwayman T45C: $50.00 SOLD
Great shape; comes with box and extra o-rings.

HDS Rotary: $160 SOLD
I bought this new about a year ago. Still in great shape but with a little finish wear where I used a clip-on pocket clip. And the twisty cap has a little grit in one spot…not enough to bother me, but I don't want to surprise anyone.

HDS Clicky flush tail cap: $10.00 SOLD
HDS Stainless bezel: $10.00 SOLD

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
PM sent. Also per forum policy we leave prices on sold items here. If you could please edit back would be very appreciated. THX

Nystagmus

Newly Enlightened
"PM sent. Also per forum policy we leave prices on sold items here. If you could please edit back would be very appreciated. THX"

Yep, no problem!

Last edited: