X990 group buy - THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: X990 Battery Charge Time

The only disadvantage to a really bright flashlight is that it makes all your other lights seem inferior. I could of sworn my
L4 was a lot brighter before getting the Thor and x990.

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seriously...you should need a license to have one of these. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
beam1.jpg

beam2.jpg

You see that dim line to the left of the bright beam? That's my 1.5MCP Vector. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtice

Flashaholic

Just got mine !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Have only had a chance to play with it about 10 minutes.
Well, Im happy lol.
Its built better than I thought it would be, and case is nice, its very white, not as tight as the thor, but the flood focus lights up the ENTIRE yard. The beam is even smoother than I thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Especially on flood.

I will have many pics up in a couple days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hmm, I think Ill post all my info in the X990 Question thread BatteryCharger started.

If I get 60 minutes off each charge, I will be very happy with this purchase.

Thanks a ton for doing the group buy B.C. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

-John

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
If I get 60 minutes off each charge, I will be very happy with this purchase.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tested mine a couple days ago, I got 68 minutes on a brand new battery. That should increase slightly once the battery is broken in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cheesehead said:
When is the group buy for a Maxabeam coming up?

cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I sent them an email about that a while ago. No response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cheesehead said:

cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif Cheese you just had to go and mention that didn't YOU! and I have been doing JUST FINE after my recovery from the last bout of this sickness!

Now it's time for my meds again what was it I need to take /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif was that Thor-a-Zene or MAXA-Zene /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later
Kelly

PS: Don't be sending me any late night "HELP ME /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif IWANA MAXA Beam PM's you will not find any support HERE OK!

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast

I always go with LITHIUM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif Although the Maxabeam doesn't come with them yet. Only NiCD and NiMH-not like I researched this and broke down and ordered one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Maxabeam will be a tough one to get copied /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif, although where's there's life there's hope (Grover from Sesame Street). AND I'll be first in line for that one!

cheese

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ticey,

Good to hear you got your X990, I'm look forward to your review and beam shots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Later
MAXA Beam

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

I just walked in from outside after lighting up my block. Enough said.

This is what people next door to me did after I hit the switch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

Thanks for the GP Batterycharger!

Chad

lambo

Newly Enlightened

Got mine Saturday, BatteryCharger. I think while waiting for it, I'd convinced myself it wasn't that big a deal. "Oh come on, how good can it really be, for heaven's sake. It's just another light. You've got dozens of them." I was really convinced that it couldn't be that much brighter than my Mag 2C to 3x123 mod.

Well, it's simply amazing! I think I might go out and play with it again before I go to bed. I can't imagine ever needing another light. (But please ping me to the next good thing you find.)

Thanks one more time for organizing the buy.

jtice

Flashaholic

Got mine last Friday as scheduled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Loving it !!!!!

thanks again B.C.

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cheesehead said:

cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget the maxabeam where is the groupbuy for the MEGARAY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, I have NOT gotten mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you guys have to sign for yours? The freak'in tracking number Ryan gave me says that mine was already delivered.

"Left at front door. Signature Service not requested."

It also says delivered on the 13th, Saturday. Do that actually deliver on the weekends???

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Ryan, you have PM.

Anyone know more about FedEx and how to deal with this? Please post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: X990 group buy?

So I finally got mine yesterday, very like the last one delivered from the frist group buy.
Of course, I have nothing to add to the other people's opinons about it.
The only thing left over: What is the polarity and open volatge of the charger?