XeVision ULTRA 80-85W Super head mod - SIGN UP NOW

Rasher

Enlightened
All units are being shipped out now, this week. All should be delivered to their owners by the middle of next week.
You should all receive tracking emails from Fedex by tomorrow at the latest.
If by Monday you haven't got tracking from Fedex, let me know.

As of Friday Dec. 7th all 10 units have been shipped.
Kudos for how you've kept the parties updated on status. Very professional.

R

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Dan. Glad I called you about not getting notification directly from FedEx. Thanks for keeping us all posted, even the newbies!! :):)

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like many if not most will deliver on Monday. I checked the tracking on all units. Many will deliver 1 day quicker than originally projected by FedEx.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
On Rudolf, on RASHER (RASHER??), on Blitzen sail the Ultras they go, out even to California (usually) they went, oh they flew!!!

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most have been delivered today (Monday).
Karl at 7:00 PM EST
DairyMan3 at 4:00 PM EST
Sleadhead at 1:30 EST
Toolboy at Noon CST
NativeTexan at 11:30 am CST
Caseyse at 3:30 PST
Tuesday
AEHaas: 12:30
Friday
Rasher 1:00

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Appear to have all my presents Dan!! Everything great. one out using so far and away we go!! Thanks!

Karl

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you go....fantastic!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 157

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have changed the TM symbol to an R with a circle around it. XeVision is a registered trade mark with the US patent and trademark office, but I forgot to update the artwork, oh well. Not a big deal.

Last edited:

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Video on YouTube how to install the bulb into the igniter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=vvoZ_8ZciKc

Once you push the bulb firmly down into the socket, rotate the bulb until it is locked into place, you will feel a slight click.
Look inside the igniter you can see the horizontal slots that the bulb will move all the way until its "locked" into place.
This is a Bayonet style of bulb install common to all D2 (P32d) based HID bulbs.
If you can't turn it fully by hand, "soft jaw" pliers or carefully use pliers to turn it to the "stops".
Some igniters, the bulb turns easier than others.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem with the lamp "installation" Dan. Laser work very nice and, more importantly, the "flashlights" work great!! Happy holidays!!

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
REMINDER: It is best to start on low (1 - 2 minutes) then very quickly switch to high. If done very quickly the hot restrike High Voltage is not needed.
If not quickly switched from Low to High then there is no preference for starting.

Latest posts