Your opinion about Pelican M6 Led

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, people, I think my credit card will suffer another 45$ damage soon... I have to find a good shrink or win the lottery real soon... Otherwise I'll eat lights for dinner if things continue like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Michael.

Kitchener

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kermit said:
$45 at http://www.batterystation.com/cpf.htm

-kermit

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also looking into picking up a SL TT 2L for the cars. Any hot deals in cyber land on such-like? Thanks. (right now, I'm plotting whether I need to stagger these purchases in order to mask the disbursement from Field Marshall Von Wife).

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
luxlover said:
I spoke to Pelican about the different stages of runtime. The highest output is 41 lumens, and lasts 4 hours. It is not current regulated. It has a "passive resistor" that does something similar, but only for the first 4 hours. The other 36 hours are in stages of decreasing output,with the last 4 hours being at a very low but usable output....... Maybe something like 2 or 5 lumens? The SureFire L1's low beam puts out 2 lumens, and it is very useful in a dark or pitch black room. Remember that the perception of what we see in a reflector in a lit room, is not the same as what we see in a reflector in a dark room.

Luxlover

[/ QUOTE ]

41 lumens lasts for 4 hours??? That is like flat regulation for that time period. I think Pelican might be pulling our legs? But, if it is an accurate statement by Pelican, that is awesome news.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
My two PM6 LED's are both excellent throwers and very bright for 1 watt LEDS. One is very white, the other has a distinctly purplish cast. I would be happy to see the white one transplanted to a McLux PR-T head mounted on an E2E body as a kind of kid brother to the LUX III PR-T917.

Its throw is probably unbeatable for a stock one-watter.

Brightnorm

popsgee

Newly Enlightened
It is my favorite, sits on my nightstand. Very good throw, nice and white, good for the price. LED means rugged and long life.