your vote for "most attractive light"

Fringe

Enlightened
My Mclux III-T. But the ones that Don won't sell us, kinda makes it look silly.Everything would stop at the Mclux III PD Ti27L. Hoooooooo.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
To be honest ... I prefer the look of the McLuxIII-T over the McLuxIII-PD-Ti27L ... has better proportions. And just because of that silly name of the 27, too :nana:
The 27 version with a 2-cell tube would be another story though ... :D
bernie

Fringe

Enlightened
Bernie,

You are right, perhaps I was a little harsh to the III-T. It just seems everything out of reach becomes a little more desirable and prettier. I LOVE my III-T and will never relenquish it.

B@rt

Flashaholic
For a production light I still like the brutal look of the KL3-M2 combo... :drool:
kl3gr8ce.jpg

Of course Don's and Larry's creations are true works of art as well. :rock:

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those other lights are nice and there is a finned 2D green light on the boards that should be included but as with the thread a while back about which lights threw the farthest, you guys have it backwards.
Here is a most attractive light.

B00004R9VZ.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a little late to the game here, but I feel this is the best looking light by far.

Gold-McLux.jpg

Photo courtesy of Don...

my name is fake

Enlightened
My votes:

Most macho looking light - M3T-CB, E2D, the beast

Most SciFi Looking Light - Lumaray

Most Attractive Small light - McLux

Most Simple attractive small light - RAw

nightshade

Enlightened
No particular order:

Arc LS- coworker has a chromed and engraved one I've gotta post photos of one day, very elegant. Also Jets22 Hi-Polish Mods are way cool.

Gatlight

Brass FireFly

McLux

Larry lights

paulr

Flashaholic
The fluting on the ti27 head is awesome. I like the looks of the chrome version better in the picture but would love to see them in person. I also like the splash anodized McLux III PD's. And that decorated pocket clip on the TiN McLux is amazing; I wish Don would do some more artwork like that.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Speaking as an impoverished collector of torches for most of my life, i find it hard to collect the very expensive custom built lights, nice and desirable though they are.
I have to say lots of my lights are attractive,L1P,arc+4,various led lensers (Love brushed metal!) even an old bakelite torch from the 1940's with a huge magnifier at the top.
But...I think I love the INOVA X1 the most.
Place yourself in a darkened room. Let your fingers pick the X1 from the rest of the kibble in your pocket. It feels good to the touch. It fits your hand perfectly. Your thumb naturally goes straight to the switch and then...a discreet and genteel beam of light appears banding out to the far wall and along corridors. Bright enough to see all, but not dazzling or frightening.
Cool.
I'm waiting for the backlash...