Zebralight Red Headlamp H502r soon to be

kj2

Flashaholic
I am making my first visit to Copenhagen next week--I am very excited! People tell me that it is a paradise for cyclists.

Did you say which country you live in? I am here in the States, where attitudes towards bikes vary a lot by region. I cannot complain--it is better in my part of the country than in many parts.
Next stop, The Netherlands? ;)

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you say which country you live in? I am here in the States, where attitudes towards bikes vary a lot by region. I cannot complain--it is better in my part of the country than in many parts.

I come from the land down under, where cars flow and bikes are left asunder

Last edited:

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
I come from the land down under, where cars flow and bikes are left asunder

Ah, okay. And you repack hub-bearings with Vegemite. That explains why you have better regulations about bike-lighting than we do in the States, but not as favorable of a traffic-climate as they do in Northern Europe.

Incidentally--since I may still be the only one with a sample in hand--I have to say that the anodizing on my new light is excellent. It is the best anodizing that I have seen on any of the 6-8 ZL lights that I have handled.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
That explains why you have better regulations about bike-lighting than we do in the States,

There are regulations but not even the police know what they are.

Incidentally--since I may still be the only one with a sample in hand--I have to say that the anodizing on my new light is excellent. It is the best anodizing that I have seen on any of the 6-8 ZL lights that I have handled.

Pics? Even from a phone would be nice.

pblanch

Enlightened
Just got it yesterday.

Blood red LED/light. The 61lm setting is spot on for a bright red (100lm just a little too much for what I want it for - but would be good for a bike) and 1lm for enough light too see close up without a problem.

Very happy.

Dr.444

Enlightened
Just got it yesterday.

Blood red LED/light. The 61lm setting is spot on for a bright red (100lm just a little too much for what I want it for - but would be good for a bike) and 1lm for enough light too see close up without a problem.

Very happy.

Congratulation Bro :) , Pics Please :D

drrice

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to order the H502r but can't find it in stock. Anyone know any vendors who have them in stock? I'd also be willing to buy a used one.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am trying to order the H502r but can't find it in stock. Anyone know any vendors who have them in stock? I'd also be willing to buy a used one.

I would go to the Zebralight website and ask them directly. Who knows they might have one in a drawer somewhere that they can sell. Explain your situation to them. They would be a fool to pass up an opportunity to introduce their brand to a whole new group of potential customers.

Last edited:

Latest posts