I lost my fenix!

Kershaw

Enlightened
Today i lost my fenix L1p on the bus. What is ironic is i took the bus to save money and ended up losing money. When i got on the bus i took my fenix out of my pocket to change its battery and then i put it back and got off the bus and realized it was missing. It must have slipped out of my pocket. The next day i got back on the bus to look for it but it was gone. What really pains me about losing it is not the money but the fact that some ******* kids probably found it and destroyed because they had nothing else to do. At least now i have an excuse to purchase a LOP but losing my L1p still sucks.:(

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
I lost my streamlight keymate, good thing it was just a stremlight keymate,LOL, hopefully history doesn't repeat itself with my fenix,(which i got for free from lighthound, so it would not be as bad losing it)

thezman

Enlightened
Yeah, that's definately a bummer.

I carry my L1P in my right front pocket, have it all the time. The other day I reached for it when I was doing something and it wasn't there. I about freaked.
rant.gif

Lucky for me, I left it on the front seat of my pick-up.
mpr.gif

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
D@rk Messenger said:
my fenix,(which i got for free from lighthound)
Woah, how much do you have to buy to get that free?? And I thought I was happy with my free keylight...:lolsign:

Shovelrider

Newly Enlightened
I lost my E2o in one of our patrolcars,went and got the L4 I wanted to begin with. It had just come in not even on the shelf yet!!!

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sometimes hear one of us comment about how losing a particular light wouldn't be too bad because it only cost $XX. Somehow, when you actually lose it, it hurts more than you thought $XX would. I lost my Dorcy 1AA with 3 upgraded LEDs at a restaurant. It cost all of $10 + $3 for LEDs but, darn, I still miss that thing...

CLHC

Flashaholic
Wow! That's too bad Kershaw. . .But now at least you can get that L0P, and this time around, it'll be in a more "guarded" condition!

Enjoy!

Delvance

Enlightened
Ahh bum, that stinks major Kershaw. Sorry to hear :(

I carry my L1P on the holster attached to my belt...hope i never lose it. I havn't actually lost anything important to me yet, hope it never happens! (Well, girlfriends but money can't buy those! =/ Ok it's debatable but i digress)

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Serbenzas are popular knives with alot of CPFers. It is a plain jane $385.00 super quality knife be Chris Reeve.

frisco

Enlightened
kershaw:
Sorry about your loss. If it were me I would get another L1P or a L2P (L2P w/cr2 tube when available) To me the L0P is to weak. I have all three Fenix lights and the L0P is my least favorite light. It's a good clip on to a backpack kind of light.

frisco