TigerLight Racing Light Available Now

kstump98

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys,
I posted a while back about Michael Teig and TigerLight coming aboard as the primary sponsor for our race team this season. TigerLight now has the light I spoke of before available. For those who did not see the previous post, I will fill you in. It includes the new Gen. 4 module, Super Premium battery, and their new fast charger (that is simply amazing). You may not think the fast charger is needed, but when you see the lamp modules they will be coming out with in the not so distant future, you will want one. Having the Super Premium battery will also allow you to power these future module upgrades. The light has my small signature on the side of it. The best part of the entire thing is Michael has agreed to donate a portion of the proceeds to the Ronald McDonald House, which I have been involved with for almost ten years now. They really do some great things for sick children and their families. Judging by the interest at this past weekends race, I think there are going to be a bunch of new flashaholics coming aboard here real soon.

Thanks,
Kris Stump
www.TigerLight.net
www.KrisStump.com