I was thinking of some fashion to attract the ladies.

colubrid

Enlightened
Are there any cool Flashlight T-shirts?

I would like something like a large picture of a ARC or McGizmo flashlight in the front. Then the name above that...

Ya, that'll be a real chick magnet!

Delvance

Enlightened
:laughing: !

Arc AAA with member Robocop's sig line would be grand!

"Is that an ARC in your pocket or are you just small like that?"

On a more serious note...i don't think i've seen any flashlight t-shirts! For some reason...i seem to see a fuzzy image of someone wearing a SF shirt once somewhere...but i can't really remember...great =/ 21 and i'm losing my memory already.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Yes, there are! An attendee to the ShotShow SF party was wearing a t-shirt that read something like:
"I crossed to the dark side... lucky I brought a flashlight"

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude, if you start wearing a flashlight T-shirt and hope to get women, you'll need to counterbalance it with something like a Ferrari 550M or at the least a good Rolex watch. Just too much geek in a shirt like that. :)

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
ABTOMAT said:
Dude, if you start wearing a flashlight T-shirt and hope to get women, you'll need to counterbalance it with something like a Ferrari 550M or at the least a good Rolex watch. Just too much geek in a shirt like that. :)

I don't know bout the Rolex, my girlfriend made an off the cuff comment about how she assumed that they were all fake or if they weren't the guy wearing it had no sense to pay that kind of money for a watch. I guess I don't find Rolex too appealing anymore.

Flashlights are very phallic. Freud might have a thing or two to say about our obsession.