I DID IT!!!! Went a Whole Week Without buying a Flashlight!!

Radio

Modulated Moderator
They said I couldn't do it!!! But I just went a whole week without buying a single flashlight! Now of course the 3 watt U-bin Luxeon stars I bought and the batteries and the MOP relectors and Tritium Torch and Glow Rings and Osram Golden Dragon and The LIFENRA Raffle tickets don't count, Right?

Now that that is over and I have Proved to myself I can go an entire week without buying a flashlight I have to go check out BST and let the buying begin!

:buddies:

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have gone almost 6 months without buying a light. My last light was actually a gift for christmas (amilite).... i can control myself.

-David

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, it's scary--since joining CPF I've been buying more and more lights to the point where I probably average one every couple weeks. Of course they'e usually just $5 jobs (no Surefire Beats here) but it's still pretty crazy.

TorchMan

Enlightened
There was about a three month period at the end of 2005 where I didn't go a week or much longer without buying lights or accessories. Althought I received some lights after January, that's the last time I paid for any, was awaiting their completion.

TorchMan

Enlightened
Radio said:
Cool, bought 6 lights today including a U2, guess I'm back to normal

:buddies:

Since I have to live vicariously through others for my new light rush these days, what are the other five? :rock:

TorchMan

Enlightened
I really need to try a flu-pic one of these days! Happy illuminating and good luck with the pendings!