Magenstein - moved to custom and modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magenstein and his Bride is more about story than showing a modified light. That is why I started that thread in the Cafe. It is true that both the lights have been heavily modified and they do in fact work, Magenstein has 4AA batteries and LED output, the Bride has 3AA batteries and LED output as well.
Each has a custom taipiece, Magenstein's represents large feet, the Bride's represents a dress with her feet at the bottom.

I had some time and I wanted to see if I could successfully make a 3 and 4 battery mini mag.

I am happy that someone considered these modified lights and moved the thread over, but these have to be the ugliest flashlights in that catagory, (which, by the way I am proud of.) I do not believe these to be worthy of inclusion in that area. There are many fine flashlights there that fellow CPF people have spent time and money to make something truly unique.

I personally feel that moving them to that area makes light of the hard work that others have done. I will go on record here and say

' Magenstein is not a serious thread. Moving it does a dis-service to those members who want to showcase their work in a a forum designed for home made and modified'

The story will continue, no matter where - we may have to move from the castle....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.