An Interview With God

Empath

Flashaholic
I ran across this presentation and found it particularly pleasing. I thought some others might enjoy it.

Warning: For those easily offended by the concept of God, be advised that the above link contains explicit and graphic content of such.

Sturluson

Enlightened
Interesting. I appreciate seeing this. The message is very empathetic, if you don't mind my saying...

The truths expressed are evident and, almost, indisputable. To have them coming from the mouth of God is not necessary. They could have come from a Muslim God, or Jewish God, or, especially, a Buddhist, who certainly touch God without ever expressly stating his actuality. It must be acknowledged, too, that these truths could as easily have been expressed by an atheist.

Thank you.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, it touched me a bit. They are words of wisdom regardless of your faith believed in and I see too much of it in my own life, especially the longing for childhood again.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Theres quite a few comedian bits out there about the same thing. I like the one with Jerry Clower.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This is good. Even for one that does not believe. It contains truths that cost a lot of blood and tears to learn.
I purchased it.
Thank you Empath.
bernie