god im stupid

Poppy

Flashaholic
I agree that some HOA boards can be a bit over reaching, and some may appear to be padding their pockets by paying excessively high prices for "Pool maintenance" One has to wonder how much of a kick back they are getting.

@bykfixer I don't know if you have a real HOA, it would be a part of your Deed/Title.
Otherwise it would be called Pride of Ownership. Where hard working people take pride in their community, and they maintain their property.

That's where I live. Single family homes, that are well maintained. Yet one town over, there are many single family homes that have been converted to two, and may have an illegal apt in the basement. There may be broken sidewalks, buildings in need of paint, or a power washing, and windows that have different colored curtains in each window. Some may call that eclectic. Well, that's not for me.

In Jersey City, the town fathers had some rows of small two family homes constructed for low income families to buy. The concept was to give them "Pride of ownership" with the expectation that they would take care of the property. I believe that worked out well.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Best solution might be sell, and get a new residence.
Perhaps live in a van down by the river!

(Kidding, but yeah; the realtor didn't disclose that the house was part of an HOA? They're supposed to disclose that. In some states, that's grounds for getting their realtor license revoked.)

Kestrel

Flashaholic
i suck at this im austistic dad helped me before but he passed now im alone. i try logic i do but it escapes me. i have no family no one no a single person the state used to help but i the funding stooped to my knowledge . im trying i try we all have thuing we excel at adn we are not well at. i suck at this
Hi Raggie don't worry we're your CPF family. Don't let things get you down, we're always rooting for you. (y)

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
moved into another hoa!!!!! for real im dumb as a rock and im insulting rocks so far i got in trouble for a tv antenna and avoiding there 2 foot high speed bumps on my bike. good news i can sell and still be ahead and even sell it a rule breaker lol. some have been so nice so nice infact i thought they was faking but others have nothing in there life nothing at all but to complain . for real people like me shouldn't even be allowed outside im that stupid lol ..

Attachments

• 09955D09-E878-4274-8FFA-E297DAEEC21B.jpeg
    09955D09-E878-4274-8FFA-E297DAEEC21B.jpeg
    457.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 1635A38E-C321-4F9E-B5BA-BF20AF8AD05A.jpeg
    1635A38E-C321-4F9E-B5BA-BF20AF8AD05A.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 65

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im also online my hvac is running and so is my fridge till my gen runs out of fuel loll tress is down crazy storm

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I had an ex who was her own worst enemy. She knew what she didn't like and what pissed her off. and would go out of her way to get herself or find exactly what did this.
be strong and break the cycle.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the view is worth it its amazeing plus in my old home i had no real transportation now i have a new honda rebel and other fun stuff small home but it has its nice things

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lived in an apartment....

When I read your post just now, I laughed and quickly pulled up my current apartment lease agreement to see the page count in the .pdf reader. It's 48 real pages long (and requires about a million initials / signatures within it.:D Things sure ain't like they used to be in the old days (which weren't really that long ago).

bykfixer

Flashaholic
When I read your post just now, I laughed and quickly pulled up my current apartment lease agreement to see the page count in the .pdf reader. It's 48 real pages long (and requires about a million initials / signatures within it.:D Things sure ain't like they used to be in the old days (which weren't really that long ago).
Yup when somebody says "20 years ago" we think of the 80's not realizing 20 years ago it was 2003.😱