Best place to get Rechargable LiIon CR123a 3.6v batteries?

aryntha

Newly Enlightened
A lot of places have these batteries - to run in the Golston 7w or Fifthunit K2, (Rechargeable CR123A 3.6v) - was just wondering from experience here, where the best place to get them is?

SuperNinja

Enlightened
aryntha said:
A lot of places have these batteries - to run in the Golston 7w or Fifthunit K2, (Rechargeable CR123A 3.6v) - was just wondering from experience here, where the best place to get them is?
You already saw the batteries at Fifthunit, right?

I don't think I've seen any less expensive than those.

hburner

Enlightened
I have been getting mine on ebay for 3.00 a piece shipped. They say that they are 900mAh and I almost believe them. It will run my L5 for 40 min at great brightness and start dimming thereafter. They sell them in pairs of 2 @ 6.00 shipped.

From my comparisons they are better than some mentioned but that is just me and my opinion.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also highly recommend Dae's site qualitychinagoods.com for R123A batteries and charger. His latest Protected R123A cells are thinner than his older versions (I have both) and will fit in many lights that previously could not fit protected cells.

I also highly recommend MarkCM's site e-lectronics.net . Again, great prices and service. He's very responsive and will help you out. I purchased 14500s and 17500s from.

And, I also recommend AW. Great service also. I purchased the DSD charger from him because I wanted the aluminum spacers he provides with them (I use them for other purposes along with using them in the charger).

Overall, Dae has the best prices on Protected R123As when shipping is accounted for. MarkCM has the best prices on the other cells. And I prefer AW's DSD charger. All are great sellers tho.