Your opinion on my airsoft P90 after adding a Lionheart and PGLIIIA laser?

Does it look cool?

• Total voters

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
Here is what it looks like right now:
IMG_0287.jpg

This is what it will look like with a Tasco 2-6x32 scope, a First Tactical Mount Base, and a First Rail Handguard.

p90.jpg

All the parts are drawn to perfect scale in that picture. It is exactly what the gun will look like with those parts, except everything will be just one shade of black.

So, does this image strike shame in the hearts of you gun owners since it's such an abomination? I think the final product will look cool. It already shoots at 420fps with high accuracy(due to its barrel being twice as long as stock), I might as well make it look really mean. And remember, I won't need to have the LH and PGLIIIA on it at all times.

Last edited:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is indeed an abomination. I love it.

However...

While airsoft isn't dangerous, high-power lasers can be. If you're going to be using it for skirmishes, it might be wise to stick with a <5mW. If you're just planning on pimping it out as a display piece, it's fine.

Don't get me wrong; lasers are extremely cool: the more power, the cooler! However, they're also dangerous. The old "put someone's eye out" is a real possibility with lasers of more than 50mW or so.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I have to agree with TigerhawkT3- an airsoft eyeball impact stands a reasonable chance of surgical repair, unlike retina laser damage. I have an ~80mW PGLIIIA and it scares me!

Larry (I voted cool btw,)

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks very nice.....but I say ditch the laser because of safety concerns. That's a nice scope you have there.

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
Of course I won't use the laser in skirmishes. It's just another thing to stick on the gun.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
FNinjaP90 said:
Of course I won't use the laser in skirmishes. It's just another thing to stick on the gun.
Awesome. Go for it!

...And, guns aren't necessarily supposed to look good. As I sometimes say, it's what's inside that counts. The P90 is a finely engineered piece of machinery that fulfills its intended purpose extremely well (as are many flashlights). That's what makes it so stylish.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted ugly, but only because I am rather old school and think that type of gun is very ugly, even if they are very effective. This is more my style, but no one will squirmish with me :( .

Redhawk.jpg

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks nice, must be quite heavy toting them on the field. is the laser spotted to the rifle for acuracy?
this will scare any night intruder; turn on the light, if the burgular dont flee, turn on the laser, that'll make him think about a quick U-turn! until you fire the soft bbs! then you better run!

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Looks cool. I love the P90, it doesn't look like a gun at all to me...almost like an alien weapon or something :laughing:

Plus they use them in Stargate SG-1 :twothumbs

Razor

Newly Enlightened
When it comes to assualt rifles and SMG's, the uglier it is, the meaner it looks. Leave the pretty points for pistols and long guns, where aesthetic appeal is a positive aspect for them. Your choice of light is perfect for it, if though the color is a bit off. It's size compliments the compactness of the gun.

Razor

Newly Enlightened
FNinjaP90 said:
Swat Kats.....wow does that bring back memories...

Lol...quite a few people have mentioned that. Glad to offer free trips to yester-year.

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
Here's the final product. I still need to find another scope mount for the Lionheart though.
IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Razor

Newly Enlightened
That's wicked! The rail and barrel completely transforms the look of the gun. Looks like it's got really good balance.

Mad1

Enlightened
I've only got a USP airsoft pistol. :(

I voted cool only because im a Stargate SG1 fan. :laughing:

DSCN0502(Custom).JPG