Ripoffs holster question for Surefire e1l

sceva

Newly Enlightened
Hello again;

I just received a Ripoffs CO-37 holster which was advertised as fitting an E1E, E1L, or M1. I opened the factory package and tried it with my E1L and it is too short. With the light all the way in the flap can not close far enough for the velcro to grab. Has anyone else tried the CO-37 with a E1L? Possibly the package is mis-marked and I got something other than a CO-37.
I have contacted the seller and asked to return it or exchange it for a CO-80T which is also listed as fitting an E1L but havn't heard back yet since it's the weekend. Hopefully they will have a CO-80T to try. Unfortunately for me I'll be out shipping again to return or exchange it. Oh well, thems the breaks. Just thought I would let you know so someone else doesn't buy a CO-37 expecting it to fit a E1L.
I'll contact Reeline but with them going out of business I don't expect any help there.

Sceva

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
you own a colector's item with rip offs going out of business, try holster depot for a rip offs holster that will fit the e1

Last edited:

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
The CO-37 fits the E1E perfectly. As you have found, it is too short for the E1L.

The CO-193 fits the E1L and has a flap long enough to accommodate an F0x filter installed as well.

Mark

sceva

Newly Enlightened
I never heard back from the on-line seller so I have posted the CO-37 for sale or trade for a CO-80T. See posting in the non-lights for sale section.

sceva

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
If you like Rip-off holsters try a CO-12.....yes, CO-12 pliers holster the front flap has a yellow patch but you can cut it off with a razor knife. Any good fishing supply store will have them.

The E1, E1L and just about any single 123 cell light will fit.

CO-12H.jpg

CO-12V.jpg

Bill