did surefire change the m2 bezel?

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
holy moly guys i was just at www.tadgear.com and thout id look at the m2 and i was shocked:huh: i cant even type fast enough. i just may have to get me one now. when did they change it? in my personale impinion i think it looks sweet a lot differnt from the old flat bezel.

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Yep, the "M2" has been changed but as always it'll take a while to hit production and a while to hit the Dealers etc. It could take a few more months before they start appearing. Perhaps longer.

Highest priority is the M95 WeaponLight which was why the bezel was changed.

SunStar

Enlightened
Size15's said:
Yep, the "M2" has been changed but as always it'll take a while to hit production and a while to hit the Dealers etc. It could take a few more months before they start appearing. Perhaps longer.

Highest priority is the M95 WeaponLight which was why the bezel was changed.

Are they going with a different mount on the M95 requiring a different bezel profile? The new head looks like it may allow the mount to move further forward. Or is it something else?

Size15's

Flashaholic
SunStar said:
Are they going with a different mount on the M95 requiring a different bezel profile? The new head looks like it may allow the mount to move further forward. Or is it something else?

The LU60 Lamp Module (featuring this new "M2" bezel) screws into the MH90 housing just like it did before. From this perspective the M95 has not changed.

Al