USL production list

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
This post sort of got buried and was impossible to keep track of as part of the production update thread.

I still need info from a bunch of people, so if you aren't on this list, please email me per the thread instructions.

Here is the preliminary list. If you are not on this list, and feel you should be, it may be because of 2 reasons:

1) I never received the information requested in this thread:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105416

or 2) I screwed up!

This list is comprised only of those who sent me confirming emails and addresses in reply to the above thread!

If either is the case, help me get it up to date by emailing me the correct information to the email in the thread above, and I will update the list ASAP. There are lots of gaps, that is because lots of people have not sent me info or the gaps are standard charger buyers.

If you are not on this list, and have not received your USL, Pretty PLEASE contact me!

Lights for those down through 17 are ready to ship and will go out in the next 48-72 hours if not already shipped. I will remove those shipped lights as soon as I have sent them after receiving PP for shipping. If I don't hear back on shipping fees, I'll set the light aside and ship the next ASAP. You will receive an email with PP instructions as soon as the box is ready.

Once again, I thank all of you for your patience!!!

November 11, 2006. Pursuant to the post in the Update thread regarding the possibility of new cells, some updates have been made to the list below.

4. WB---Waiting for new version of Triton
15. kevindick
16. rothrandir
17. Dynacolt ---Waiting for evaluation of new cells
19. Glo In Dark --- Waiting for evaluation of new cells
24. naromtap
27. Topper
30. Dizney
31.1, 31.2, 31.3 Bobbo, MJLED Minimag winner
33. MikeF
34. dmdrewitt
36. Mark65
37. jte
41. Alauda--Waiting for evaluation of new cells.
43. paulr
46. Fleshlite
47, 47.1 chasm22
48. Flashlightgordon
49. ddaadd
54. Will7079
55. Jerimoth
56. ths11
57.1, 57.2 Fat_Tony
62. nethiker --- Waiting for evaluation of new cells
63. mst3k
66. Catdaddy
68. Darkgear
69. rdh226
71. revv11
72.1, 72.2, Carpe Diem --- Waiting for evaluation of new cells
73. Trashman
74. Brightscouter
75. wantthatlight
77. Soundbox
78. editedby

No Guard USL's
6.1 BVH
6.2 lightlust
39. DaveNagy
44. J Oei--Waiting for new cell evaluation
50. Mad Maxabeam
61. Sakugenken

Last edited:

J_Oei

Enlightened
#44 on original list.
Sent email w/ info earlier.

Just sent another PM,
hopefully, I'll finally make it to this list! :)

msm1018

Newly Enlightened
How long will you produce the USLs? I'm wondering since I don't have the money right this second, Xmas is killer on the pocketbook!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa, I sure do/did!! OK, I'm digging out my sunglasses right now Bill and, I'm gonna hold on tight!! Can't wait much longer!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I got "it" --my USL-- some time ago and lost this thread it so appears!! It's a saber in the light world and, as my Christmas guests can attest, a real crowd pleaser for sure!!! Great finish---lotsa lumens, lumens to spare I must say and, all and more than I expected!! Wow!!! :rock:

Karl

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*
Still in the dark... All paid up best I can see. I may be mistaken. not the first time if that is the case. I look paid up to me.
Topper

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
on it's way Topper.

They didn't get out 'til today, as I we had some "issues" with the kitchen contractors that took up WAY to much time!!

Bill