The smell of a fresh pack of cigs

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always liked it. Just opened a pack of above average quality butts (I occasionally pick up a pack of Nat Sherman), and I love to shove my nose in there and take a deep sniff when they're nice and fresh. Ahhhhhhhh....

I always liked the smell of gasoline as well, but this is even better... lol.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha. I hate cig smoke, but don't mind the unburnt tobacco smell. I'm a non smoker if you can't tell. Always have been.

I do like gasoline smell too, but not much now-a-days since they add ethanol to it. As that's all I can smell mainly. Smells like cheap vodka when you're filling up. :(

There's other weird things I like the smell of, but I cant think of it now..

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always thought a fresh pack of cigs smelt like raisins.
Nat Shermans, now you're talking! I wish I could get them in like a 5pk, since 20 would last me a year or so. I like the Fantasia colored ones, and Black and Gold flavor.

Arkayne

Enlightened
I don't smoke by I like the smell of a pack of menthols. Makes my nose tingle and then I sneeze.

I love the smell of jet fuel. *shrug* I was a military brat when I was small and we always traveled in space available on those big cargo planes. There was no fancy walkway that led straight to the door, instead we took a shuttle and had to climb up a ladder or walk up the cargo bay door.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Omega Man said:
I always thought a fresh pack of cigs smelt like raisins.

Holy crap, I'm not the only one!

I'm not a smoker anymore, but I do still love the smell ofthe smoke from some good tobacco. I was very picky about what cigarettes I smoked, Marlboros were prefered and Camels were second choice. Anything else just smells disgusting to me.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
IsaacHayes said:
...I do like gasoline smell too...Smells like cheap vodka when you're filling up...
:huh2:....I've had some cheap vodka in my life, but I don't think I've ever had any vodka THAT cheap....:drool:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
nerdgineer said:
:huh2:....I've had some cheap vodka in my life, but I don't think I've ever had any vodka THAT cheap....:drool:
Look on the bottom shelf, it's called "Charcoal Filtered", with red and black labeling :)
I think it's about $5 a 750ml.

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
i like the smell of jet fuel, and an old firetruck/ambulance exhaust.

I used to like the smell of gasoline as a kid, but not so much anymore.

I dont drink coffee, but I like the smell of the can.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't remember if I've ever smelled jet fuel, but it sounds like good stuff... hehe.

Fresh ground coffee beans, or a brewing pot. :twothumbs

California's finest. :twothumbs :sssh:

Isaac - I think you're right. Gas doesn't smell anywhere near as good as it used to back in the day.

*shoves nose into the pack of cigarettes again*.... ahhhhhhhh

Last edited:

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fresh cigs of a good brand? yes. :)
My Grandpa's Sir Walter Raleigh "in a can" pipe tobacco also has smelled good for as long as I can remember.
It smelled like a very tasty food that I had never had in my mouth. lol.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quit 5 years ago and still want a smoke. Darn I used to smell the fresh smokes too! I also like the fresh smell of coppenhagen chew. I gives me flashbacks of boot camp (USMC) when my drill instructor used to, well lets say speak to us a very close range.
I will sniff and smell but will not chew or smoke again.