How to punish members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking we could confine malevolent members to posting only on the practice posting forum. This would serve as a sort of jail sentence. We could still communicate back and forth with them through that forum, so it would be like them having the opportunity for a jailhouse visit, or that phone call to their lawyer.

Maybe one day in the practice posting forum for each complaint received by the moderators? What do you think?

T-Rex

Newly Enlightened
Feed them a filling meal, wait 15 minutes.

Put them on a treadmill, or bicycle, and get them to their max heart rate.

Pretty likely, they'll puke.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
I was thinking we could confine malevolent members to posting only on the practice posting forum. This would serve as a sort of jail sentence. We could still communicate back and forth with them through that forum, so it would be like them having the opportunity for a jailhouse visit, or that phone call to their lawyer.

Maybe one day in the practice posting forum for each complaint received by the moderators? What do you think?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why would you like to do that? I haven`t seen any malevolent Threads or spitting matches around here, in fact this is the nicest self moderated forum I`ve seen, True gentlemen (and ladies)around here!

I enjoy pretty much hanging around this forum

Just my $0.02
Alex

Saaby

Flashaholic
rolleyes.gif
was it something I said?

La la la empty space...this text ISN'T here...

wink.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Saaby:
rolleyes.gif
was it something I said?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I wonder what Saaby would do if we sentenced him to a month on the practice posting forum. He might have to get a job or graduate from school.
shocked.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hmmm...could your 666 posts (AS I type this that is where you stand) have something to do with this devilish attitude
wink.gif

Anyway what I would do is find a way to take over the world to get money to buy flashlights with. Buy one of those $400 soldering irons, and mod the night away. You'd all be jelous of the mods I would make and you'd never know about
grin.gif

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a really old thread (2002) and that's a different Lux Luthor.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
We could make them stay at Darell's house for a week. Or we could throw shoes at em. Hi, Darell!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
While I certainly would like to personally exterminate all those 1 5users of yours :nana: ... I don't think zombifying this old and negative thread is a good idea. We will let it rest for good.
bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.