szwholesale stocks the Ultrafire C1!

martytoo

Newly Enlightened
No news is good news, but...

old news is just stale!

Someone found this and posted it about a week ago!

twak.gif

Raptor#

Newly Enlightened
I wounder if it is regulated... and if it takes protected rechargeable 123's. And why there isn't a groupbuy yet.
Although i think for it being a P1-ripoff it could be a bit cheaper... especially in a 50-pieces pack.

Last edited:

Raptor#

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, Stainless Steel and Ultrafire... doesn't seems to make sense yet to me. AFAIK Ultrafire is one of the cheaper brands, so why would they want to use SS that pushes the production costs up. I really wouldn't mind aluminium... does anyone have more info on this thing?

martytoo, got a link to the thread where it was mentioned?

2xTrinity

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kai has this light as well. Ultrafire C1 SS

It probably is regulated as they are advertising it as a 3.0V CR123 light. Even the $15.00 P1 knockoff was found to be very well regulated on 3.0V CR123, though on rechargeablesit will bypass the boost circuit and direct drive. I'd expect this to probably have a similar circuit inside as the other small CR123 lights sold by Kai/DX/QCG etc.

None of these lights are very good heatsinks though as they're so small, so I'd recommend using a 3V CR123 only -- it won't run the LED nearly as hard so there won't be as much heat buildup, but it will still be quite bright, and well regulated.