Clip for Fenix L-series CE lights

Templar223

Newly Enlightened
Greetings!

I've got an L1D CE already and an L2D CE due tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone here has a lead on a clip I can put on these lights to make EDC much less clumsy.

I've got the L1D on a keyring... I wish I could clip it to the corner of my pocket like I did with my SureFire L2 (soon to be officially retired when the new 2-cell Fenix light arrives).

This is the only area (besides the reverse clickie) that Fenix doesn't have the world by the tail IMHO.

Thanks in advance for ideas or vendors.

John

ETA: Sorry if this is a dupe thread.

Last edited:

Templar223

Newly Enlightened
NAlamo:

Thanks for the tip.

I would prefer a clip where I don't have to drill into the light to secure the clip to the light (via screws).

I seem to remember the MiniMags at one time came with clips that went around the body of the light. I was hoping for something along those lines.

I will do the screw thing if that's all I can come up with though.

Thanks.

John

Jerry_S

Newly Enlightened
The pocket clip for the mini-mag is included in The accessory kit for the mini-mag. The kit includes a rubber anti roll device, a Lanyard, plastic lenses in several colors, and the pocket clip. I use the clip on my Civictor V1 and it works great. I bought mine at Sportsmans Warehouse for $3.50. I have seen them in a local hdwe store for the MSRP of $4.95. Hope this helps. Jerry

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
7777 should work on this. Fenix should provide this option...would be an anti-roll too.