My Ex Girlfriend's Mother is a Witch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
....by her own admission, but also backed up by a flashlight-based experiment.

I turned into my street for her to jump out in front on my car and not let me past. I had a 3 watt Nuwai flashlight to hand, so I turned it on, and aimed it straight at her eyes. Not even a blink, or a hint of dilation. Therefore, I conclude that she is a witch.

When she tried the door, she was just far enough away from the car for me to spin up the wheels and make a hasty retreat. It was like something from a horror movie.

But the poor result of the experiment has got me thinking, do I need a SureFire M6 Guardian? I can warrant the price of the flashlight, just not perhaps the batteries.

Sig229

Newly Enlightened
Use a sig229 or a Glock 27. That'll stop em in their tracks and tell em you mean business. A flashlight she'll only want for a headlight on her broom. :)

Bill

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sig229 said:
Use a sig229 or a Glock 27. That'll stop em in their tracks and tell em you mean business. A flashlight she'll only want for a headlight on her broom. :)

Bill

Unfortunately, the UK are a little funny about handguns in general. I would love a Glock, but I cannot have one due to UK gun laws. I am a Glock fan without the Glock.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need Mac's "The Torch" catch her in the beam and BAM instant salam witch hunt style witch burning.

I can't help but question what did you do to her little girl to make her come after you?

NAlamo

Newly Enlightened
A bucket of water worked for Dorothy , maybe it will for you too .

cutlerylover

Banned
maybe you should just keep a good distance between yourself and this crazed women...then again why woudl she be so mad at you? What could you have done besides dump her daughter?

Last edited:

LightInDarkness

Newly Enlightened
tebore said:
You need Mac's "The Torch" catch her in the beam and BAM instant salam witch hunt style witch burning.

I can't help but question what did you do to her little girl to make her come after you?

The same question crossed my mind. But just the same, I think she should remain an ex-girlfriend. No doubt she is going to turn out very much like her dear mommy. And you don't need a girl friend who chases cars.

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you know she's a witch?

Switching to Monty Python mode.........

Did she turn you into a newt?

The correct test is to see if she weighs as much as a duck. :crackup:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
We drifted apart, and I asked her if she still wanted to be with me, and SHE said no, and that was that. The only thing I am guilty of is that she was innocent before she met me, now she is not so innocent, if you know what I mean?

WNG

Enlightened
LOL!
So what happened, you took her virginity and now her daughter can't fore tell the future?
Oh wait, that was in a Bond movie!
:D
How about a portable fire extinguisher? A blast in her face a few times may persuade her to redirect blame to herself for raising a delinquent daughter.

Also, a can of WD40 or engine degreaser and a lighter will light her up like a BBQ very well. Afterall, she is a self proclaimed witch, you can proclaim yourself a firestarter.
;-)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I think we can file this thread in the category "We all have our moments" and move on ...
bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.