Various versions of Arc LS leaves me confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Newly Enlightened
Peter, could you take a moment to comment about all the various LS versions and when they are coming out.

At one time, you said you would not have LSs available until November but I see lately in the forums that some firsts are available on your site and through the dealers.

Additionally, I saw a post about another version of the LS coming out in October that is waterproof to 50 feet. Any other changes than that?

I also see you (Peter) post cryptic messages about serious improvements/changes coming to the LS line that you won't comment on. What kind of changes? When are they coming out?

When (if?) you answer this post, please be specific about what you are doing to each version of the LS.

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
I believe the non top-secret changes coming are better phosphor distribution that will give a cleaner/less yellow beam and be brighter, regulation will change from voltage regulation to current regulation?, waterproofing, possible tailcap switch, high dome optics for whites which throw a beam further than the low domes. Did I miss anything?

Forge

Newly Enlightened
This doesn't begin to address the timeline aspects of my question.

1) What is being sold now in the LS line?

2) What is being sold in October? We know that LS is going to be waterproof. What else about it has changed?

3) When will the next improvement be seen? November? December? 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.