cree led light

Flashlight Enthusiast
other than the fenix lights i have bought what other cree lights are there that dont have a donut ring in the beam like the fenix light ?

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Jetbeam CLEs don't have rings (and have orange peel reflectors). Don't have any others, but I think most of the OP reflectored cree lights at DX and Kaidomain have their rings pretty well smoothed out.

OCEANBEAMER

Newly Enlightened
nerdgineer said:
My Jetbeam CLEs don't have rings (and have orange peel reflectors). Don't have any others, but I think most of the OP reflectored cree lights at DX and Kaidomain have their rings pretty well smoothed out.
Yep, the jetbeam c-le has a nice op reflector, no problems with this light in my case,,still have to agree with general consensus on Emilion's hijinks.....But would like to see fenix use an orange peel for donut removal..at least offer it as an option.

lexina

Enlightened
I think the Jetbeam CLE has one of the nicest Cree beams. The Lorsund (1AA Cree) sold by Dealextreme is quite close with just a faint ring.

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am not necessarily looking for one the just runs on " AA's" even cr123a is fine. i have seen a few on www.batteryjunction.com but wasn't sure if they were good or if their were others, i just dont like the donut that the fenix has but i can deal with it