For Gransee: Accolades, and a Problem Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gransee, I would like to express my thanks for the Hybrid Second that I got (arrived Saturday Morning). After a tense moment, and a bit of doing (and perhaps help from God), I now have an excellent EDC light with an impressive output, nice center beam, and good looks to boot. Are you sure this was a Second? hehehe I is, I'm sure, but it looks great to me!

Now, the Problem Question. I have a Cyan LS, that was sold to me as a Second (thus no warrenty). It has developed a problem where, if I actually can get it to turn on, if I roll it around 180 degrees (on a table or just in the hand), it will go off. I would like to know how much you would charge to fix this?

Thanks again!!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We don't charge for repairs. If we can fix it, we do and return it to you. If not, we can credit it towards a white.

Thanks for the compliments!

Peter Gransee

yclo

Flashaholic*
How's that for customer service!

So.. how's my package doing?
smile.gif

-YC

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
In hummbleness, I say, "Excellent customer service!!!" I certainly hope it can be fixed. If the Cyans are as rare as people say, I'd prefer to keep it.

You are welcome for the compliments. I've had second thoughts about buying a flashlight, in the past, but I'm glad I got this one. Can't wait to see what you all come up with next!

God bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.