Is there nothing!?

Abouna

Newly Enlightened
OK, I scoured (well scrubbed anyhow) the forums and sale sites looking for a replacement for my excellent P1. I love this light, it's bright and pretty much just the right size (well, smaller would be even better).

However, I'd much prefer a tail clickie, I can't believe there isn't a tail clicky with this brightness and size. Am I missing it somewhere or am I just asking for too much (I know the clickie takes up some room).

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considered a USA-made Peak LED Solutions Caribbean fitted with the optional tail pushbutton?

It is a little larger than the P1 and can be ordered with either a Luxeon or an SSC P4.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a P1D and a Leef body with McClicky tailcap from Lighthound!!
That's even longer than the P2D and way more expensive. Nice though if you don't mind starting in Med.

A Clicky is going to take up at least a half inch. The Fenix Clicky's are some of the smallest around for the type of light you are describing, that's just how it is.

Randy Shackleford

Enlightened
DX has new small (70mm spec) CR2 clickly light:

Mini-Clicky 3W Cree Flashlight (1xCR2)

Features a CREE XR-E P4 emitter
- 3W circuitry, glass lens, and aluminum textured reflector
- Rarely seen clicky switch type mini flashlight