Ultrafire-Luxeon-Rebel, interesting

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh dear.. i see this lol not regulated? i would not buy that. if i wanted a gradual die i would buy led lenser. i like the constant brightness. i will buy a Rebel 100 P3D

devonshireflasher

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one of these lights. Hopefully I will like it. I will compare it to my Fenix P3D when I get it in a few days and let you know.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's voltage regulated, just not current regulated. I have a feeling on high, it's really drawing a lot of current from the battery resulting in the battery not being able to support the power demand, so it droops. Considering the runtime on med and low, no one will notice the gradual slight decline over time. On high, I don't think most will use it for that long. I ordered one too (at a great price too!) and hoping to like it.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
After putting an RCR123 in mine (and not even that strong of one) I am guessing this DOES come close to 200 Lumens at the emitter. The unlucky fellow who started the thread kanarie mentions had some bad units. And UF does seem to have it's share of quality control problems but I got lucky with mine and it is FREAKING bright! Tested several ways but late last night in my back yard (1+ Acre) I could see the difference in throw as well as overall spill compared to most other lights I've got. If Ultrafire did these with a little better QC, a mild OP reflector and some HAIII these would be hot!