Holester Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to make a few Holesters if there is enough interest.
I've thought long and hard about how to go about this and figure I'd better start by offering 3 styles of holesters. But not all 3 right now! :-0
Style 1) open top for 1" light ie: PD, EDS
Style 2) open top for flared bezel light ie:Chameleon, 27PD
Style 3) open top for SPY
I can't do custom orders right now, I have tried to accomodate this in the past and found myself spread too thin spending more time in "R&D" than I did Holester making.
The style I need your input for right now is:
Holester, open top with 1 1/2" belt clip to fit a 1" light
The only option will be which hide.
Elephant, shark or Crocodile That's the easy question and I'll post colors and photos later.
Now, please help me choose which 1" light to build a holester for first?
The PD (be model specific), EDS, lion cub, or ???
I will make about 5 to 10 + holesters for 1 light at a time, so I need your input.

Pricing will be around $65 for shark, $75 for elephant, $100 for crocodile + shipping.

I could make a generic holster to fit all 1 inch lights but that is really not what I do. The aim of my work it to produce a holster from top quality leathers that is form fitted to your light and will protect it and keep it easy and quick to use.
If you are not familiar with my work, everything I make is more along the lines of a work grade toolbelt than on the scale of a nice dress belt.
I hand cut, hand sew, hand mold, hand dye and buff, hand pick the hides, and with all that hand work and more, I end up spending about 4 quality, up close and personal hours per holester over the course of 3 to 4 days. I am very proud of my work and will not hesitate to take a bit longer to finish your Holester if I feel it isn't ready to go to work for you.
The holesters are smooth lined with an exotic hide on the exterior of the Holesters for durability, individuality and pizzaz.

Please don't order here, I'm not quite ready yet and really just need to know which light I need to "tool" up for first.
Thanks for your input,
Matt

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Style 1) open top for 1" light: Specifically the McLuxIII PD-S Al in elephant.
Style 2) open top for flared bezel light: Specifically the McLuxIII Ti 27PD in elephant.

Thanks...

Ken

Last edited:

js16301

Newly Enlightened
PM and e-mail sent for Style 1 open top 1 1/2 in belt loop in elephant for a Ti Mule.:wave:

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Style 2 in shark would be much appreciated! Gotta get ready for the LunaSol Wave! (and the LunaSol looks to be a 27PD body) Thank you for coming back to the Flashlight Holder Biz, I've read, and seen how great your work is! Glad to see your going mainstream, less stress yet still able to make quality work thats hard to find.

Mayo

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should be posted in CPF-M under Group Buys.

I'm closing this one, and it can be started again in CPF-M.

Status
Not open for further replies.