600+ Lumen LED Light for sale....

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe that I haven't seen any talk of the SF-v on here yet. This thing is absolutely amazing...

j6k8cp.jpg

Link to store

Link to more info and images

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Lighhound version is rated at 900 lumens and coming from Arcmania I'm inclined believe it. Anyone out there own one of these?

I saw the prepay thread for the original project just the other day, and was stunned by it then, but now I cannot find the thread anywhere.

Last edited:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
600 is the conservative 'out the front' numbers from what I read. They should be getting 1000 from the LED at the drive level they chose.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll let you know - I just did something very very stupid:sssh:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal donations to the "Hodsta Stupidity Fund" are always welcome:nana:.

Happy to take one for maet! Sorry though I don't own an integrating sphere, or a data logger or even a fancy modded milk carton so any feedback will be qualitative and tested against other lights I own.

It is also coming from across the pond against the tide of a domestic postal strike, I'm sure someone will get one sooner so keep us posted, please.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just donated!

:paypal:

Come on guys! Here is a chance to donate to a really good cause and help someone who really can use some more smarts:twothumbs

Help him to stop spitin' his dummy out!

Thankyou : )>, I was wondering why you are at the top of my buddy list, other than the fact that it is alphabetical!:nana:

One day you are gonna meet Griff and his ballpeen hammer - then you is gonna be sorry.

Goatee, how do I rename a link to make it "say" something - I might just have something for you and the rest of the crowd.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cool - we is back on track! You gotta admit is one mofo of a light, yes?

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thankyou : )>, I was wondering why you are at the top of my buddy list, other than the fact that it is alphabetical!:nana:

One day you are gonna meet Griff and his ballpeen hammer - then you is gonna be sorry.

Goatee, how do I rename a link to make it "say" something - I might just have something for you and the rest of the crowd.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cool - we is back on track! You gotta admit is one mofo of a light, yes?

I have been looking at Griff's signature line and I don't know what to make of it...

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
While I consider myself a flashaholic, I could think of a thousand things to spend $900 besides a flashlight. Okay, maybe I'm not a flashaholic after all :D

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that one three or fours days ago and had a nice time looking at the pictures. What keeps me from crying (since I can't buy one now) is the knowledge that one day, maybe in five years, maybe ten, maybe fifteen, a light like that will be just as bright, run for four hours, and cost $100. When that happens...;)...

LEDAdd1ct