Cheapest SureFire CR123a for 30+ qty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ofelas

Enlightened
Hi, what's the cheapest place to get 30-50 SureFire CR123a batteries?
Should I even bother with orange "new style" Titanium PowPowers at $1 each?
This review rated them better than the SureFire batteries SPECIFICALLY in an A2, but others have said the A2 is especially picky, and to stick with SureFire brand.
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/titanium_123a.htm
My reasoning being as long as they are safe & have PTC protection, why not?
On the flip side, I can only get them from one place, and I've read recent posts on the unreliability/non communication on defective parts.
Anyone with personal experience on the choices above?

Thx.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
DLS enterprises has Streamlight cells which are pretty good and $17 for 12 is a good price. Try Optics HQ for Surefire cells, wont get em for $1 each though no matter where you buy em. Titaniums are just okay IMO, but after I use the ones I have left I probably wont buy any more.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what cells to recommend but I would recommend getting a ZTS or other quality battery tester if you are going to use multiple cell lights.It is pretty rare but CR123s have gone :poof:.On the chance that you do get a new cell that is depleted you can avoid paring it with a good cell which could lead to this problem.
FWIW the price of the ZTS tester I have is mitigated by the fact thet it can be used for most common batteries.I find that I use it quite frequently to check the batteries in any number of devices(esp. toys) around the home. :grin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.