Which US member can forward 10 Maglite 2D to Belgium?

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!

I am looking for a US member who can ship 10 pieces of black Maglite 2D incandescent flashlight to Belgium. Retail price over here is at least 35 euro, which is 52 USD. Price in America is around 16-17 USD I guess. You get the picture ;) I am willing to pay a bonus for the service. Please contact me by PM if you want to help me. Thanks!

Best regards,
Erasmus

PS : to the moderators: feel free to move this thread somewhere else, I have no idea of which forum is best for this kind of thread

Phaetos

Enlightened
Why does this sound like a reverse scam of the Nigeria email? :twothumbs Just kidding, not calling you a scam. I'mnot able to, but I'm sure someone around here can help ya out.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just contact Lighthound. I'm sure John will help you out. :wave:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
A big thanks for all the help and kind messages! I contacted some people to ask if they can get them on Black Friday for 9.97USD each, I hope someone can do it :) At that price I will take 20 instead of 10.

Mash

Enlightened
OUCH!
Talk about us europeans getting the shaft non stop! That works out at one FIFTH!
Was looking at some Dell LCD monitors. Compared the frequent "special" deals that seem to be on weekly at Dell US, to the price of the exact same item at the UK site. Not even funny. In some cases, you could get a24inch monitor for less than half the UK price, AND have a full mid spec pc thrown in as well for free.
I wonder who can ship a few 30inchers over to me! ;-)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
You only want black 2D ? I have to go over to Lowes tomorrow, so mayby I could pick up 15 of them. They would blend into the current heard of magmods all over the place.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to say a big :thanks: to everyone who helped me!

Oh and why I need them? It's dark over here in Europe ;)