Eternalight EliteMAX to ship by next week!

MrEternaLight

Newly Enlightened
We expect the EliteMax to begin shipping next week. As some of you may know, CPF members had a significant influence on the design of the new EliteMAX. We are offering all CPF members a 30% discount on the EliteMax. It's retail price will be $99.99. CPF members can get one for $70 until the end of March. To place your order now, email:
[email protected], ask for the CPF EliteMAX order form. The form will be emailed to you. Simply fill in the lines and email it back in. Here is the CPF thread where I answered all CPF questions about the EliteMAX, enjoy.

EliteMAX FAQ

MrEternaLight

Newly Enlightened
Please read the thread I referenced above, it addresses that. Also, CPF members, to keep this fresh for your brotheren, please post a reply in here to keep it fresh on the first page.

Thanks!

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Mr ExternaLight,

First I must say that I am enjoying your products very much, and am looking forward to the EliteMAX.

I have sent 2 email's requesting the CPF order form and neither one has been replied to. Did you receive them?

Thanks,

Tom

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
MrEternaLilght, maybe you need to change the name of this thread to "EliteMAX Group Buy" to keep this current. You are offering a great deal, and I do not notice many takers. Maybe I am wrong. I got my order form two days ago and sent my order in. Thanks

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
MrEternaLight, maybe you should change the name of this thread to"EliteMax Group Buy" to keep this current. You are offering a great deal and I do not see many takers posting to acknowledge they are sending for ordering forms. Maybe I am wrong. I got my form from you two days ago and sent my order in. Thanks

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
I ordered mine yesterday over the phone. I can't wait to get this one. I know this is kinda silly but the Eternalight reminds me of a Phaser from Star Trek. Lots of settings cool glow... Always did like that show....