Upgrading HK USP tac light?

-walle-

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a new light for my usp (it's an airsoft, but a proper on, real dimensions an so on), i think the original HK USP tac light would be awesome for it, but they aren't really up to today's standards, so i'm wondering if it would be possible to upgrade it to a level where it can compete with modern pistol lights. I'd really like to put a Q5 in there, but anything >80 lumens will fit the bill.

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I got tired of waiting for somebody to do it, so I put a terralux tlex5 (?) into my cr2 powered x2 insight tonite. It used to be 40lumens of yellow crap, now it's 100 of bright white power. Much better than stock, fairly easy to mod, I'm no expert by any means. A dremel, some hot water, 25 bucks for the dropin and an afternoon. :D I love it. Now it shines 3 houses away, used to barely light up a white room.

g

Shootist

Newly Enlightened
insight tech finally made an m3/m6 led upgrade that fits the M2/UTL... 125 lumens and 2x the run time

Rando

Enlightened
If you want to test the durability of your mod, send it to me and I'll clamp it to my USP for a couple hundred rounds. :D