Black L0D Q4 @ Fenix-Store

awberke

Newly Enlightened
Did i miss the announcement thread?i noticed that the L0D Q4 has now been added to the fenix store website. It says clearly L0D Q4 but the specs are the same as the L0D CE? How many of you guys are going for it? I still want an olive version.

L0D.jpg

Last edited:

Zot

Enlightened
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I would like to see it in silver to match my p1:D

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing that they didn't spend the time to update the specs yet, but wanted to get it up there so people could order asap.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I would like to see it in silver to match my p1:D

Yes, bring back silver finish!!

Zot

Enlightened
The same deal with the specs when they first posted the Q5s.

I'm guessing that they didn't spend the time to update the specs yet, but wanted to get it up there so people could order asap.

awberke

Newly Enlightened
Well thats good news. Its too bad they don't offer the natural finish anymore, but i think i would like the olive better anyways. I would like to see a kind of carbon dark gray color too like the Jetbeam C-LE i think it wouuld be hot on fenix lights.

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
How can you be sure of what you're getting other than emailing them?:confused: Does the description heading ALWAYS overrule the rest?

cv3po

Banned
How can you be sure of what you're getting other than emailing them?:confused: Does the description heading ALWAYS overrule the rest?

Pretty much yeah. I'd be a bit leary of something like this on eb@y or whatever but at the fenix store methinks you can order with confidence.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alleged 75 lumens max. Not shabby.

Just in case I can't say no to this one, what is the CPF discount code for pre-orders? The "CPF specials" page is sending me around in circles. Thx.

1066.gif

Last edited:

Rzr800

Enlightened
Alleged 75 lumens max. Not shabby.

LightHound (today) says 50 and 60 for the rebel version. I understand the disparity in figures; yet nobody seems to ever comment on the fact that with these lower lumen lights?...the percentage differences are flat out ridiculous.

awberke

Newly Enlightened
waiting (and hoping) for a silver "natural" finish

_

The Natural finish lights has been discontinued and will all be replaced by the Olive
Drab (darker) Finish. We still have some of the natural left - once they are sold
out they will be gone for good.

Don't hold your breath.