I bought a dereelight cl1h v3 3sd.

ez2plz

Newly Enlightened
This is my first heavy duty light purchase. I can't wait till it arrives. Does anyone know how long it will take to arrive? I'm in south Texas. I also bought three protected AW 18650 batteries and an Ultrafire charger.Was this a good choice? I was also wondering what kind of runtime I will get with these batteries and what kind of life to expect? I think I made a good choice overall from what I've read on these forums. I wanted a thrower in a small package. This is a great place to learn about the latest and greatest flashlights. Thanks.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
1-2 weeks, or so. Maybe sooner. Depends on the shipping service they used. Email Dereelight and ask.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you will be very happy. Good call on the AW batteries. Did you get the WF-139, I have it and it works really good for me. On max(high) you should expect ~ 1.5 - 2 hours runtime.

Last edited:

ez2plz

Newly Enlightened
Steve L: The charger is a Ultrafire multi battery charger #ufcghmulti. I think this is the same thing as the WF-139 correct me if I'm wrong. I was wondering how long it takes to fully charge these batteries?

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve L: The charger is a Ultrafire multi battery charger #ufcghmulti. I think this is the same thing as the WF-139 correct me if I'm wrong. I was wondering how long it takes to fully charge these batteries?
AW sends them 80% charged IIRC,so you should be good to go.
Another plus on your choice of charger and batteries,and excellent choice on choosing the CL1H V3 enjoy.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 139 puts out ~ 450ma per Chanel, so if the batteries have 2200 mah(capacity). If empty(it's better to charge before the protection kicks in - you will get more charge-discharge cycles-there is no memory to worry about) 2200/450 = 4.8 hours. This won't really happen because you will not completely drain them. I would expect ~4 hours to charge if the protection kicks in. I have the CL1H v3 it's a very nice light that's highly(easily) upgradeable.

Last edited:

ez2plz

Newly Enlightened
I forgot to ask about the output of this light. The only light that I have right now is a mag-led 3d. How is this light going to compare? I looked for beamshots comparing the two but didn't find any.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very happy with my CL1H V3 DI. It's a great performer and is an excellent value in terms of cost and size.

Wilkey

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Dereelight should project around the same distance as the Maglite if you use the OP reflector(It projects further with a smooth reflector), except with a larger hotspot and more overall output.

I hope you like the light!